Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build was pushed back from 8/9 to 9/6 and it was also changed to priority code 1, seems like they could be pushing some builds and then assigning them priority code 1. I'm curious to see if this is the case with any other Raptor builds and how it will effect production scheduling.
Yea mine went from 19JUL to 23AUG... Was really hoping the raptor and bronco would be on the same train.

Interestingly enough my priority changed to a 1 as well

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did u find out it changed priority to 1? And what does this exactly mean for scheduling or production?
I contacted FP via chat and asked them.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my dealer checked can't modify my order anyway but somehow it was ordered under priority 1 retail and is still showing priority 1 now at September 27th. Dunno what priorities fully mean yet but I'm assuming that's good lol.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_8211.jpg
    IMG_8211.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 25

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my dealer checked can't modify my order anyway but somehow it was ordered under priority 1 retail and is still showing priority 1 now at September 27th. Dunno what priorities fully mean yet but I'm assuming that's good lol.
PC of 1 means your Raptor is a high profile build, usually dealer execs and other high profile folks get this priority code. I have a 1 as well.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hm so since I'm an employee maybe they did this specifically then. Does it do anything special with build times per say? Thanks for explaining
Priority 1 can only be assigned by regional rep or higher level. Basically puts you at head of line as far as orders go for priority scheduling into production. They did this to many orders to get Raptors into production and on the streets as quickly as possible. Mine is priority 1. Originally ordered priority 11 with my dealer.