Has Ford sent you promo gifts after your purchase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if Ford still sends after purchase promo gifts to their customers. Back in March 1996 I bought a new 1997 F150. It was the "new body style" (10th generation) at the time. About a month later I received a really nice wooden pen with a FORD logo engraved in it. Believe it or not, it was a really nice high-quality pen. Then to top that, about two months later I received a good-sized box in the mail. Much to my surprise they sent me a pair of heavy-duty Ford folding chairs with a carrying bag. The chairs were Ford blue and had a FORD emblem in white on the chair back. It's now over 25 years later. That truck is long gone, but I still use those chairs for picnics and outings. Just like the pen, they were well made and high quality.
I remember feeling impressed that Ford would be so thoughtful as to send their customers promotional gifts. Since then, I've bought several new Fords but never received anything again. Was this just a one-time thing? So, I thought this would be a good place to ask.

Has anyone else experience this?

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
both GT350s I bought they sent me some memorabilia, like a replica flat plane crank to display and some vehicle art. Not sure if they do that with the Raptors though.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
both GT350s I bought they sent me some memorabilia, like a replica flat plane crank to display and some vehicle art. Not sure if they do that with the Raptors though.
They don't do anything for Raptor (gift wise--outside of Raptor Assault)..yes they do that for 350's and 500s.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer sent me some stale cookies.

Stuff you get from Raptor Assault is cool but they really downgraded the trophy for this year - it is now more of a paper weight.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
Back in 2000 I received a nice set of folding chairs.

Of course you should have some FordPass points you can redeem for accessories or swag. IMO that's a better option, if you take advantage of it. I'd rather have the ability to choose what I want, as opposed to being sent something random that I may not need.