Handgun Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruin1md

Reaction score
What about the lockable storage option in the back? I know that's included in the build, and figured that might be a good place to keep my 9mm and/or Shotgun on long drives. Is it not a big enough option?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
with all respect, did you ever get pulled over with that setup?
No. But in case I did, I had my CWP, DL, insurance and registration on the driver's visor. Hands stay on the steering wheel and you announce that you have a weapon in the vehicle as the officer walks up.

Or you can take it off and place in the center console as you are pulling over. I would still treat it as I mentioned above.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. But in case I did, I had my CWP, DL, insurance and registration on the driver's visor. Hands stay on the steering wheel and you announce that you have a weapon in the vehicle as the officer walks up.

Or you can take it off and place in the center console as you are pulling over. I would still treat it as I mentioned above.
I’m not saying you are out of bounds. Not saying you are not well within your rights. Not looking to change anyone’s mind.

I do say this with full resp3ct for your choices, and as a (former) LE with zero skin in the game except to be helpful:

“depending on the particular officer, this may or may not go smooth”

Again, that’s just my personal experience. Apologies for the thread derailment.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Sure, could run across an officer having a bad day and also give me a ticket for no front license plate. The LE friends I have in my area suggested that approach. But it's also been 20+ years since I have been pulled over, so ‍...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc