Handgun Holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matthew555

Reaction score
What are you guys using and/or where are you all storing your pistol? I usually keep one/two in the truck and really haven’t found a great place or storage option that’s easy to grab and conceal. I also have little ones poking around sometimes so I usually keep it down in the door pocket that hides it when the door is shut, but it pretty exposed when I open the door.

Give me your thoughts!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I ordered mine with the safe in the center console hoping it was large enough to hold a gun. No idea if it will

Lolz. I have picture of a Gen2 console holding a Mac10, 15 magazine and it’s not even half full; on FRF here somewhere. Yeah, a pistol will easily fit.

Cotaco

Reaction score
Here is what i have ready to install in my center console

1639718906762.png
Strong magnetic mount for the slide. Works best with a flat top slides so idk if my P320 compact will stay secure if i'm whipping the truck around the corners but i'll test it out.

And yes i know this is not a secure place for a firearm long term but going from concealed to center console for comfort is my plan. Won't ever leave it in the truck

BearDog

Reaction score
I hope you don’t leave it in there permanently. Every **** on the street knows the best place to steal a firearm is from trucks. The console safes are ok for temp storage but give a criminal enough time (overnight) and they’ll get it. Best place to keep it is on your person or in a safe at home, IMO.

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
Greyman Tactical make some good setups for stowing while driving. Vaultek safes also. Their Lifepods fit well under the seat and can be tethered to the seat frame