Had some new Progressive rate Spring made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the truck sits pretty level on the mid perch ..if you put them on the bottom it will sit about a 1" lower then in the pictures ... Thanks for the orders

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can someone post pics when the get them? I want these very bad but i just put brand new 35's on and dont want them to look tiny

UTV Inc.

Reaction score
Had a few calls and emails asking about ball joint angle and UAC clearance, so here is some photos:

geiser-springs-ford-raptor-uac-ball-joint-001.jpg

geiser-springs-ford-raptor-uac-ball-joint-002.jpg

geiser-springs-ford-raptor-uac-ball-joint-003.jpg

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few questions. What about running these on bottom perch...and will the initial ride be softer than the OEM springs?

- Travis

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what's the basic improvement with these? Does it ride softer over small bumps and gets firmer when you really compress the shocks? ie. landing from jumping

Is the overall "street" ride more comfortable while maintaining off road toughness?

I'd like to hear more reviews on this from people that bought them... I like the idea

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I could tell you again That I Love them But How about I back them up with a 30 Day if you dont love them ship them back to me and ill refund the purchase price .. Not the shipping just the 500.00 everybody has been tickled pink so far ..