Had some new Progressive rate Spring made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been a few months now.. wonder if there's any new feedback on these/

Has anyone put these on 3.0 yet?

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was very curious to see what could be made for the stock fronts. At mid perch, I like the level and the resistance to bottoming, its an improvement off road. But the on road ride is a little stiff. I liked not feeling expansion joints etc..lol but for that money, ill wait and replace with 3.0

Its too bad that your manufacturer is asking $500 a set.. King sells their springs for the 2.5 coil over for $64.95 a piece....lol

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run a set of these on a 2011 raptor. On mid perch the truck sit the same or a little higher than stock springs on top perch. The spring measure 2 inches longer. I think the measurement from wheel center to flare was 26 3/4. The ride is a touch stiffer than stock.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it sounds like you will run these springs on bottom (stock) perch and it will give you mid perch height????...

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run a set of these on a 2011 raptor. On mid perch the truck sit the same or a little higher than stock springs on top perch. The spring measure 2 inches longer. I think the measurement from wheel center to flare was 26 3/4. The ride is a touch stiffer than stock.

Please post pics and your ride review...i'm interested in these since 3.0s are not in my budget right now...