Had some new Progressive rate Spring made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jfab6969

Reaction score
Looking at these springs and am curious to hear how they have held up? Has anyone put some miles on them, did they sag, do they still ride decent after milage + offroad beatings?

Thanks

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
All you guys on top perch just need to find someone with springs for sale from a 5.4L truck. They have a lighter spring rate than the 6.2L scab or screw.

send me a new set of Fox 3.0 DSC and my stock ones are yours!! :)

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you guys on top perch just need to find someone with springs for sale from a 5.4L truck. They have a lighter spring rate than the 6.2L scab or screw.

send me a new set of Fox 3.0 DSC and my stock ones are yours!! :)

May have to try this. I know just the person...

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
progressive front spring update

I have had my progressive springs in for approx. 1 year. There has been very little settling. The springs are on mid perch. I just put a set of 37 inch tires on the truck and have lots of clearance even to the rear of the fender where most people trim. I may have to trim a small piece of the fender liner at the rear. I will try and get some pictures this weekend but overall the springs and rear leafs are the best improvement I have made to the truck.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had my progressive springs in for approx. 1 year. There has been very little settling. The springs are on mid perch. I just put a set of 37 inch tires on the truck and have lots of clearance even to the rear of the fender where most people trim. I may have to trim a small piece of the fender liner at the rear. I will try and get some pictures this weekend but overall the springs and rear leafs are the best improvement I have made to the truck.

Thats awesome. So how is the ride on/off road?

I would love to see some pic of your ride with these on. I'm on mid perch and would like a little more height, but i want a nice on/off road ride. I don't want it to be stiff and harsh.

beadblaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ride is actually very good. I went from bottom perch with stock springs to mid with the progressive springs so I am not sure what he ride is like with mid and stock springs. The ride is stiffer than stock but with very little stiffness or harshness. Mid perch with progressive springs will lift your truck 3.5 to 4 inches so you can only use the on the 10 and 11 raptors. On bottom perch you would get 2 to 2.5 inches of lift. I will post some pics.