Had some new Progressive rate Spring made

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey Johnny, I'm also in PHX. Any chance we could figure out a meet up next month so I could check these out?

OP
OP
J

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing on pricing and and we are still waiting for the shipping dates on the springs .. we are currently working with a new company on the retail end of the springs and other Raptor parts as soon as they get up and running and open for retail sales Ill post up here ...

as far as ride I have the lighter ones on my truck and think they ride great and level the truck out .. but my 37" projects and walkers still rub .. Im expecting springs to be here in a week or two but as always we are at somebody elses mercy ...

the front light bar mount on the blue truck is just a one off we made

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Hey Johnny, I'm also in PHX. Any chance we could figure out a meet up next month so I could check these out?

you bet ya .. im over in mesa and drive my truck to work most days shoot me a pm and ill reply with my number ..but your more then welcome to stop by and check them out and ill take ya for a spin .

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sounds good man I'll hit you up when I'm stateside next month.

UTV Inc.

Reaction score
Hey guys, we have them up on the site and they are available for pick up in the store if you want to come hold them, touch them, smell them, whatever =]

LINK TO THE SITE: GEISER BROTHERS OFFROAD PRODUCTS FORD RAPTOR F150 PROGRESSIVE FRONT SPRINGS 2" LIFT

geiser-bros-raptor-front-springs_1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

You can come by the shop any time during regular business hours sir.

Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm and Sat 10am to 3pm

We are located at:

UTV Inc
1656 N Banning
Mesa, AZ 85205

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=1656...N+Banning,+Mesa,+Maricopa,+Arizona+85205&z=17

If you need directions, give us a call 480-718-5511

Last edited: