Group Buy for Custom Printed Hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd possibly be interested. Just to clarify, you would do a custom design at this price?
If so, do you have any specifics (dpi, file formats, etc... could you supply a photoshop template for those wanting to design their own?) for buyers with their own design?

I've got some ideas on what I want to do, but it would definitely be a one off design specific to my truck.

Yes, you can do custom at this price. I built a design in Powerpoint and sent it to Josh and Chris and they hit me back within a few days with the concept version for their printers and it was all done at the group buy price. This is my concept:
Dino_zps0f0c6993.jpg

I also got the bed side graphics and a sunstrip for an awesome price and they're awesome to work with. Nothing but good things to say about them so far.

Last edited:

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris is a genius! I gave him a few ideas to modify one of his designs and he hit it out of the park! You've earned a customer!!

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about just a matte black one, no design? Would I be better off just having my local guy to the 3M vinyl? I have not priced this mod out yet but have seen a lot of members with it.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, you can do custom at this price. I built a design in Powerpoint and sent it to Josh and Chris and they hit me back within a few days with the concept version for their printers and it was all done at the group buy price. This is my concept:

I also got the bed side graphics and a sunstrip for an awesome price and they're awesome to work with. Nothing but good things to say about them so far.

Looks good! What color truck is it going on?

Yep... Been in contact as well! Just sent off some files and mock ups, so we'll see what we come up with. Looking forward to it! :cheers: