Group Buy for Custom Printed Hoods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Designs N Signs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Designs N Signs is offering a group buy on custom printed hoods. I would normally sell the printed hoods for $350 apiece. If I can get 10 or more willing to order I will do them for $300 Shipped to your front door. All Printed On 3m 1080 Wrap Vinyl with a Matte Lamination. We are also working on the Bed graphics we have been in the process of perfecting them the past two days or so. I do not have a price on them yet but I will once I am done and see how much material they use. If you guys are interested let me know I have a ton of files and ideas I can do for the hood or even a full wrap..
NOTE all hood are 100 % customizable and the template runs to the grill
If we get more than 10 willing I will hold the price steady for as long as you guys want them.

I am also need help from you guys to get our Facebook page going as well if you could send over a like would really appreciate that as well.
Designs N Signs - Fraser, MI - Professional Services | Facebook

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

• Group Buy 1.jpg
    Group Buy 1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Group Buy 2.jpg
    Group Buy 2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 255
  • Group Buy 3.jpg
    Group Buy 3.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 233
  • Camo 1.jpg
    Camo 1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Camo 2.jpg
    Camo 2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 226

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i am also interested in the bed graphics please ie: price for pair and color options looking for flat black :)