Group Buy-Bullet style antenna from CravenSpeed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If u go on the cravenspeed site and click on stubby and look for the raptor standard stubby it will show what else it fits.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They would fit other new Ford or Dodge Trucks besides the Raptor.

We are up to 11 orders.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just pre ordered mine! These look sick! Finally a good looking stubby haha what's the word only be getting out FRF names engraved on them?

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm half awake right now. I just drove all the way to Indianapolis and back last night. Where's the link? I'm not seeing it? What do we have to do? Who is OP? I'm blonde.

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just pre ordered mine! These look sick! Finally a good looking stubby haha what's the word only be getting out FRF names engraved on them?

I can do it, but I'd have to charge an extra $10 for that. Let's worry about engraving after we get to the 50 threshold.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

We have 13 orders

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha. Well the Z deleted my thread because they are not a vendor there (I don't blame cravenspeed) so that don't help us but I think we can get to 50 it just might take longer....

Everyone can try pushing it on facebook or other social media that could help.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk