Group Buy-Bullet style antenna from CravenSpeed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ellismate!!

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

added link to preorder to OP. plz remember to also let me know u ordered so i can make the list

Kellen@Craven

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the reception on these better than the stubby?

Nope, just looks cooler.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I'm may be in, but have a question regarding security. How will it be secured so no one takes it with a pair of pliers? Not that anyone would but it is a very cool looking antenna

You could use some loc-tite to help prevent theft. You could probably still get it off with a pair of pliers, but you'd destroy it in the process.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

So we have to pay the full price up front and hope that we get to 50?

We'll refund it if we don't get 50 orders. I have not set the time frame for that. What do you think is reasonable?

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DONE/Bam!
I'm normally not a fan of these, but this one is just too cool to pass up! I like the stock one for those times when I park in a parking garage. I gave my username in the "company" and "comment/insrtructions" fields.