Green Dearborn Sticker Poll

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

What did you do with the front passenger side green Dearborn window sticker?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kept it but just lost it when I had to replace the window. If someone finds out how to get another one I will gladly put it back!

Mine didn't come with one. Is there a way to get one?

Hey guys,

I'd recommend calling our Customer Relationship Center so they can look into this for you. They can be reached at 1-800-392-3673.

Crystal

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

First thing that came off. There are other threads about this same question also.

I searched for other threads and only found one that died off years ago. I believe this one is the first one setup as a poll though?
I am surprised that 59% of folks kept it on according to the poll so far. I was thinking more took it off. Interesting though....

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched for other threads and only found one that died off years ago. I believe this one is the first one setup as a poll though?
I am surprised that 59% of folks kept it on according to the poll so far. I was thinking more took it off. Interesting though....

My guess with this is its because there are many Michigan Raptor owners that take pride in where the truck is built and/or because its basically saying made/built in the USA and some people really like that. It appears many forum members are also union members too.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

To me the big FORD on the grill says made in the USA. Mine is still on, just debating about removing it. If it wasn't so green it wouldn't bother me but seems to clash with the color of my truck.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'd recommend calling our Customer Relationship Center so they can look into this for you. They can be reached at 1-800-392-3673.

Crystal

I called. The person I spoke with directed me to shopfordgear.com or my dealer's part department I don't think she understood what I was asking.

Not to mention navigating that phone menu to get to a human was painful. Ended up pressing 0 multiple times, which probably sent me to the wrong person.

So I guess "no sticker for YOU". :ehcapt: