Graphics Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am not a fan of the graphics. to me it seems a little gaudy? if you dont know about the raptor yet, then you dont need to know about it

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am not a fan of the graphics. to me it seems a little gaudy? if you dont know about the raptor yet, then you dont need to know about it

I would have to respectively disagree. I ordered mine w/o graphics & now seeing all the ones on here with them I wish I had got them. They look so good & make the truck stand out even more.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, its just the fact that the graphics are there and serve no purpose except to draw more attention.

you could say the same for my bike. i have 2 nitrous bottles sitting right above each exhaust pipe and there are always people standing around it when i come out to leave. i am always thinking "can you move and leave me alone please?" since i use them all the time, they serve a purpose, i just cant mount them anywhere else. its a motorcycle, cant hide anything anywhere.

but for the truck its just that i feel like it draws unwanted attention. anyone who has a truck will know about the raptor just by the looks and not the graphics. the graphics make it stand out more. not so much on the black, but every other color, yes. this was not meant to be a show truck but an offroad truck, so i would save the money from the graphics and get performance mods instead. but hey i dont always obey posted speed limits so the cops are always looking for me. the last thing i need is for them to spot me farther out because of the graphics on the truck.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

great, im going to be mobbed by a bunch of graphics owning raptor owners.......:chair:

Swordjr24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, its just the fact that the graphics are there and serve no purpose except to draw more attention.

you could say the same for my bike. i have 2 nitrous bottles sitting right above each exhaust pipe and there are always people standing around it when i come out to leave. i am always thinking "can you move and leave me alone please?" since i use them all the time, they serve a purpose, i just cant mount them anywhere else. its a motorcycle, cant hide anything anywhere.

but for the truck its just that i feel like it draws unwanted attention. anyone who has a truck will know about the raptor just by the looks and not the graphics. the graphics make it stand out more. not so much on the black, but every other color, yes. this was not meant to be a show truck but an offroad truck, so i would save the money from the graphics and get performance mods instead. but hey i dont always obey posted speed limits so the cops are always looking for me. the last thing i need is for them to spot me farther out because of the graphics on the truck.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

great, im going to be mobbed by a bunch of graphics owning raptor owners.......:chair:

And this is somewhat true. This is why they make so many different things now days. Not everyone likes the same stuff, and I'm glad because I hate being like everyone else. At the end of the day it's your truck and do what you like. As long as I like it, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Nosbusa....I have graphics on mine and I love them...how dare you sir! I will end you!

J/k man

AURAPTOR

Reaction score
I'm probably just ****, but I'm 36 and I couldn't justify paying $2,000 for some graphics. It's a little too much hotshot for my tastes I guess. Nothing wrong with them though, just not for me.

RcIgo

Reaction score
My vette is a centennial edition. It is Carbon Flash metallic ( looks black at times). It has black stripes down it. It has a very "mean" look to it.