Graphics Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dumb question but I'll ask anyway. I assume If the graphics are black on a black car........ you can not even see them? Why waste the money?

I have never even seen one on the web with graphics on a black car. Anybody seen one? Whats your take?

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen them several times and it really comes down to your taste. Some love the look of black on black (and yes they are the black decals on all colors) but I personally wouldnt do them on that color. They dont stand out enough for me...but again that is my opinion and I have read threads where others think it looks great. Good luck

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally I like the ghost look but don't really care for the WOW effect so doesn't really matter other than you. When people have to start looking harder at the truck then they really get to see what its about. Most people don't know anything about these trucks still.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally I like the ghost look but don't really care for the WOW effect so doesn't really matter other than you. When people have to start looking harder at the truck then they really get to see what its about. Most people don't know anything about these trucks still.

I placed an order for a 13 in black and originally opted out of the graphics. After about a week of thinking I added them to the build, they will show up b/c they are decals, not paint. I liked the fact that you cant really see them...the graphics make the truck IMO

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like black on black decals the best because it is subtle. My black truck does not have them, but would like to add them if I could find some for a good deal, not interested in spending $3000.00 on decals!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2129-nidal-2012-race-red-sc-raptor-027.jpg

1972-greg-mcmanus-2012-cc-tux-black-raptor-010.jpg

2152-2012tux-black-raptor-cc-bed-graphic.jpg

randy

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look sick on black imo. Just cost too much for a non-functional add-on.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I think it looks great on black. The digital mud not so much because the graphics were a strange metallic blue color. The 12+ were greatly improved