Graphics Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mike Hammer

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this is somewhat true. This is why they make so many different things now days. Not everyone likes the same stuff, and I'm glad because I hate being like everyone else. At the end of the day it's your truck and do what you like. As long as I like it, I don't care what anyone else thinks.

That goes the same for women.... LOL

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
its ok. bring it soldier, lets see what you got.
i know anything from you is just a joke, and nothing serious

I was just going to ask where your Raptor was lol.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
well its at ford....... being built without those graphics

Probably nothing more than a twinkle in an SVT engineer's eye at this point. You can hate all ya want but we all know everyone.originally fell in love with the molten orange rap with the graphics. That's why I got one just like that.

I know its joking but a small.part of me feels sort of bad for pouring salt in the 'waiting for raptor' wound.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont worry i dont hate the graphics, just prefer not to have them. and dont feel bad, i cant afford one yet, so the 4 month wait is perfect. thats when i will be ready to buy. just have to time it right so the truck comes in at the same time my account matures