Graphics or no Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dellis777

Dellis777

Reaction score
Not typically a fan of graphics either and usually shave or debadge every vehicle I have ever owned but was curious since this is such a specialty vehicle if I should just leave them. In the end I removed them and had the Stealth PPF installed and the truck looks amazing in my opinion.

IMG_7277.jpg

IMG_7276.jpg

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not liked the factory graphics on any Raptor yet, but I can appreciate both sides of want/not want them. I have had two Raptors without graphics and I decided to have my local shop recreate the 37" font, color, and style of just the word Raptor and I love it. It's not naked, but it's not obnoxious either. If I had an R, I might do the same, but make the R Red.

IMG_1472.jpeg

OP
OP
Dellis777

Dellis777

Reaction score
I love the Azure grey and think it would look amazing with the stealth wrap. The graphics you had made are way better than than the factory graphics. I was thinking of doing the same thing, seeing this now I might go forward with it.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Azure grey and think it would look amazing with the stealth wrap. The graphics you had made are way better than than the factory graphics. I was thinking of doing the same thing, seeing this now I might go forward with it.

I agree, just the RAPTOR letter looks pretty great, you should go for it. I also had the front grill/tailgate FORD letters done with the same two colors to make it all work. I really love it.

IMG_1477.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

drewh

Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

Finally got the R delivered and am really excited. I've owned every generation of raptor and love these trucks so much. Anyway, I am not a graphics person and have shaved every truck I've ever owned but for some reason I ordered the graphics on this truck thinking it was special. I wanted to ask you guys if you think removing the sticker kit on a truck that came with them would affect the value at all? Do you think there is already paint fade since its been built since February sitting who knows where?

View attachment 417658
I took off the side graphics but left the R. Now I've totally removed the side decals and it looks so much better. Here's photos before doing anything; then leaving the R on. The hood graphic is the only one that looks good. The decals are super easy to remove.

Attachments

• IMG_8929.jpeg
    IMG_8929.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8938.jpeg
    IMG_8938.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_8942.jpeg
    IMG_8942.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_8935.jpeg
    IMG_8935.jpeg
    370.2 KB · Views: 77

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took off the side graphics but left the R. Now I've totally removed the side decals and it looks so much better. Here's photos before doing anything; then leaving the R on. The hood graphic is the only one that looks good. The decals are super easy to remove.

I like that.... Just the R is fire.

OP
OP
Dellis777

Dellis777

Reaction score
I like the idea and see why you did it but it looks unfinished to me. I went with the clean look and did the stealth wrap that someone on this forum recommended and I think it looks amazing.

1699460412407.png