Grab Handles???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shwiggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The grab handle is nice for getting in and out on the passenger side. Maybe he wants one for getting in and out on the drivers side without twisting the wheel unnecessarily?

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Once upon a time....there was a grab handle on the driver's side because the engineers didn't design the steering column to handle the load of a driver using the wheel to pull him/her self up into the vehicle. However; even with the grab handle, everyone used the steering wheel. So many vehicles have a re-designed steering column which is capable of supporting us pulling on the wheel and they eliminated the grab bar.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish there was another grab handle on the passenger side. IMHO, it's poorly placed on the passenger side. Needs to be another right above the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Subscribed. Doesnt bother me, but my Dad really needs one for his truck, please share any ideas or solutions any of you guys have come up with.

D

Deleted member 12951

The OP mentioned with the Sony NAV system. Is that to say one without the Sony system does have a grab handle on the drivers side?