Grab Handles???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattyO

Reaction score
yea i have some in my car. my brother makes them out of 550 paracord and d-ring shackles hooked to the headrests. i get comments on them frequently he can make you some if you are interested in them

Those are pretty cool. Have you had a chance to try them out?

Reaction score
yes, last weekend a group of friends went off roading and i had two of them sit in the back and the handles were a perfect length and helped them stay in place...and MAJORAR the shackles that hold the paracord to the medal pegs on the headrests dont show any wearing on the leather or plastic or any form of damaging them but i understand where you are coming from ill keep you guys updated but so far i love them

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i have some in my car. my brother makes them out of 550 paracord and d-ring shackles hooked to the headrests. i get comments on them frequently he can make you some if you are interested in them

Purdy! What year did they come out with Red leather interior??? Thats sexy as hell!