Grab Handles???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drivers Pillar Handle

I had a Drivers side pillar handle on my FX4 and I really got used to using it to haul my fat ass up into the truck. Not liking pulling the steering wheel on the Raptor to get in. (Yes I am exaggerating, I am not THAT fat!)

Anyone installed one, and why don't they come with em? Is the risk of smacking myself in the face on a landing to big?

Attachments

• 0801tr_08_z+2001_ford_f150+interior.jpg
    0801tr_08_z+2001_ford_f150+interior.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 137

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I had a Drivers side pillar handle on my FX4 and I really got used to using it to haul my fat ass up into the truck. Not liking pulling the steering wheel on the Raptor to get in. (Yes I am exaggerating, I am not THAT fat!)

Anyone installed one, and why don't they come with em? Is the risk of smacking myself in the face on a landing to big?

That is about all I have BAD to say about this truck is they left the Drivers Grab Handle off. As you stated, I also used it on my FX4. Not every time but when in a tight spot like parking. It would also help save seat wear on the outboard edge from the right leg / asscheeking the seat and then kinda doing the right elbo / arm on the arm rest, left hand on the wheel and catapulting the rest of my fat ass into the seat. Get a visual? HAhahaaaaaa.

Do they offer it and how much because I would buy one and install it. I know they are stout because my wife drags her fat ass up into the passenger side and that grab handle bends with the weight but has not ripped off yet!
( Stooge Curly sound, yah-yah-yah, ohpohp ohp, ruff ruffffffff!,) HAhaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
I agree it's the one complaint I've made about the truck

My thoughts were they didn't want the driver getting ko'd while offroading... Obviously fomoco doesn't give a shit about the passenger

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree it's the one complaint I've made about the truck

My thoughts were they didn't want the driver getting ko'd while offroading... Obviously fomoco doesn't give a shit about the passenger

the hell they don't, they gave the passenger an "oh-shit" handle to grab onto! They clearly gave a shit! Just one though, they didn't give a second shit to the driver lol

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
If the driver needs an oh shit handle they should clearly be saying oh **** cuz they're likely dead

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This question has come up numerous times. I don't know why they left this out, but for those people who plan to install a handle. Remember that our trucks have side curtain air bags in them. This is something you don't want to screw around with if you don't know what your dealing with. proceed with caution.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
this question has come up numerous times. I don't know why they left this out, but for those people who plan to install a handle. Remember that our trucks have side curtain air bags in them. This is something you don't want to screw around with if you don't know what your dealing with. Proceed with caution.

boom!

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most likely that if the driver of a Raptor needs an oh shit handle, both hands had better be on the steering wheel!!! :shocked:

OP
OP
DocSpooK

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they are stout because my wife drags her fat ass up into the passenger side and that grab handle bends with the weight but has not ripped off yet!
( Stooge Curly sound, yah-yah-yah, ohpohp ohp, ruff ruffffffff!,) HAhaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Dude, I hope your wife dosen't have a computer! :ROFLJest: