Got One! not the one I ordered but still

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got one, I had ordered a AMB,801a, power tech,37 pkg, spray in liner w hard folding cover. Never got built. Dealer said Ford told them they would build it as a 2022MY, we'll see. In the meantime I was calling dealers looking for one at MSRP, this one was a special order from Granger Motors in IA, the buyer backed out just before I called. Dumb Luck, but I got it, 801a, moonroof, Power Tech, Graphics, spray in liner, auto stop delete (bonus) for MSRP. Just FYI, they told me there 2022 allocations are already full. But a great dealership, straight forward, low doc fee and did everything they said they would.
Guess I will have to decide to keep this or trade/sell it if Ford ever builds the one I ordered, the 35's are kind of growing on me and I like the acceleration and articulation, but well see. That AMB is a great color also.
Congrats.

I just had the same luck. Looks like I found one too. Very happy now. ordered a 22' Oxford 801a, power onboard, moonroof/tailgate, auto delete, spray in liner. I just got a call from a different dealer than I ordered from about 3:30 and just got off the phone giving them a deposit. Somebody's 21 leadfoot grey they ordered 8 mths ago came in. he couldn't take delivery because he needed something before the end of the year for a right off. He had already bought something different. My lucky day. I got lucky on timing too.

Leadfoot, 801a, powertech, moonroof, auto delete, raptor graphics, carbon fiber, beadlocks, spray in. Supposed to take delivery Friday after work or Saturday. unfortunately I didnt want the carbon graphics or beadlocks. oh well. ill take it. can always remove the graphics if I hate them.

Ill post picks over the weekend as long as everything goes how I hope it to.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you guys paying over MSRP for these?
I paid 5K over MSRP. but considering I got my 18 for 5k under and will get more for it now than I could have in normal times figure its at least a wash. I may even be ahead. Considering Ive only started this process the beginning of December I consider myself lucky compared to a lot of you all here. I was ok with it.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yea not to mention the base price for the 22' I ordered a month ago was $65,375 plus options this 21' I am picking up Friday "fingers crossed" is 21' pricing with base price of $64,145. There's another $1,230 less I will be paying instead of just waiting who knows how long to maybe not even get one this year.

WISHiHADaRAPTOR

Reaction score
View attachment 328023View attachment 328024View attachment 328025
Finally got one, I had ordered a AMB,801a, power tech,37 pkg, spray in liner w hard folding cover. Never got built. Dealer said Ford told them they would build it as a 2022MY, we'll see. In the meantime I was calling dealers looking for one at MSRP, this one was a special order from Granger Motors in IA, the buyer backed out just before I called. Dumb Luck, but I got it, 801a, moonroof, Power Tech, Graphics, spray in liner, auto stop delete (bonus) for MSRP. Just FYI, they told me there 2022 allocations are already full. But a great dealership, straight forward, low doc fee and did everything they said they would.
Guess I will have to decide to keep this or trade/sell it if Ford ever builds the one I ordered, the 35's are kind of growing on me and I like the acceleration and articulation, but well see. That AMB is a great color also.
Great color choice, I really hope they keep this color for MY 2023 when I will finally be in the market to get one!!

m4can2

Reaction score
Congrats dude, love the color!

BTW, I just moved to GA from TX….in the Dacula/Hoschton area. HMU if you ever wanna do some Raptor $hit!