Got my truck an early Christmas present!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
New RGP upper arms - w/ pics

My truck has been good to me for the last couple tears so I decided to get a little something something for Christmas! The guys at RPG are putting it on today....:waytogo:

Pics to follow later this weekend...if I can get myself out from behind the wheel long enough:peace:

Just want to thank the guys at RPG for being so accommodating to me and my schedule and getting this handled so quickly! You guys rock!!

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck has been good to me for the last couple tears so I decided to get a little something something for Christmas! The guys at RPG are putting it on today....:waytogo:

Pics to follow later this weekend...if I can get myself out from behind the wheel long enough:peace:

Just want to thank the guys at RPG for being so accommodating to me and my schedule and getting this handled so quickly! You guys rock!!

you are worse that my gf telling me ya gotta wait till the 25th till you see what ya got... COME ON TELL US!!! lol

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

Reaction score
Haha!

"1 picture is worth a thousand words"

I'll leave it at that!

I'm going to try and upload a pic during the install for you.

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

Reaction score
Taking it to test out tomorrow but I already notice the difference just driving around the street. Feels a ot more solid and there isn't nearly as much movement in the steering wheel. Can't wait to put them through the paces!

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

Reaction score
Just got home and it's amazing at how solid the front is with these on!!! The biggest change was under hard braking there is absolutely zero movement in the wheel...just tracks straight. Beautiful!!! With these RGP arms and the RGP frame kit this truck is SOLID! It drives better than the day I got it. Couldn't be more pleased!!

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got home and it's amazing at how solid the front is with these on!!! The biggest change was under hard braking there is absolutely zero movement in the wheel...just tracks straight. Beautiful!!! With these RGP arms and the RGP frame kit this truck is SOLID! It drives better than the day I got it. Couldn't be more pleased!!

Glad to hear it, congrats on early Santa!!!