Got my truck an early Christmas present!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Just got home and it's amazing at how solid the front is with these on!!! The biggest change was under hard braking there is absolutely zero movement in the wheel...just tracks straight. Beautiful!!! With these RGP arms and the RGP frame kit this truck is SOLID! It drives better than the day I got it. Couldn't be more pleased!!

Just an FYI, the uniballs wear out after about 40K. I have to replace both of mine. You will know when they are out, steering wheel will get a little sloppy, truck will wander on the road. They have to be pressed in and out too.

BORG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been good to me for the last couple tears so I decided to get a little something something for Christmas! The guys at RPG are putting it on today....:waytogo:

Pics to follow later this weekend...if I can get myself out from behind the wheel long enough:peace:

Just want to thank the guys at RPG for being so accommodating to me and my schedule and getting this handled so quickly! You guys rock!!

Hey, why haven't I received mine yet? Jarrett!!! :Grenade:

Looks good my friend. I can't wait till mine is installed. BTW, did you get the tie-rods too? I did and it should look sick with the ADD stealth bumper.

Congratulations! :waytogo:

OP
OP
bstoner59

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Hey, why haven't I received mine yet? Jarrett!!! :Grenade:

Looks good my friend. I can't wait till mine is installed. BTW, did you get the tie-rods too? I did and it should look sick with the ADD stealth bumper.

Congratulations! :waytogo:

Haven't got them on yet but I saw them...they are sweet looking!!! Some of the nicest I have seen!!! Beautiful!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc