got good news today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wheels and tires are here but damn truck is not. I hope they don't dry rot by the time the truck arrives!!!!!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just keep ordering mods until the truck arrives.... that should help.... Than when you get your truck just order more

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You SOB :) I was reaching for the phone to call the dealer and ask if they heard anything yet.

My neighbor finally went in and ordered his truck today hough so I'll have some one to play with when they get here. He's priority 19 to my 10 and I ordered late Aug. so hopefully My fast blue will get here before his slow silver.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slow silver????!!! We will c when my Whipple is sitting on top!!! Ha

You SOB :) I was reaching for the phone to call the dealer and ask if they heard anything yet.

My neighbor finally went in and ordered his truck today hough so I'll have some one to play with when they get here. He's priority 19 to my 10 and I ordered late Aug. so hopefully My fast blue will get here before his slow silver.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll eventually get a SC. Still leaning to the TVS right now but not 100% sure yet...probably th only thin making me not buy it so its here waiting is I am notcertan which i want. I have the twin 72MM TB form L&M though :)
Just saw someone got their VIN in the order staus page...link to window sticker and all.

Can not wait to bein that position