Got a Raptor, Out of the shadows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ftroop

Reaction score
I was considering a raptor for a while just really wanted something with good mileage haha...
Just traded in my 2004 F150 screw fx4 on a 2013 screw Raptor with 30k miles. I'll get some pics up soon of the big red beauty. Engine is strong making 412hp (considering its red)and as far as I can tell the truck is like new condition.
I have a few questions considering I'm coming from a non SVT truck. So here we go...
1. Oil, how often should I change it and kind is everyone using?
2. What are the maintaince intervals for my other fluids like transmission, rearend, coolant, ect...
3. Any common issues to look out for? Trucks main purpose will be for my 4000lb bass boat and once in a great while a 6000lb camper.

I take great care of my stuff, but I still don't baby my trucks I want to be sure this will always do what I need it to do.

Thanks all!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats!

Please take a few adventures off-road too! Big Red'll thank you!

OP
OP
Ftroop

Ftroop

Reaction score
Thanks considering I don't have an owners manual the digital one will help out for sure.
Truck is resting comfortably next to the wife's car. Every intention of hitting some Michigan sand dunes this summer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 113