Good Luck Finding Split Rail Fuses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
One of my 25amp split rail (I believe that is what they call it) fuses went out on my Gen 3 Raptor. Went by 3 Ford Dealerships and 4 Autoparts stores - NOBODY had any. Ordered them at the dealership. If you don't want to get hung up, you may want to keep an extra 20, 25, and 30 amp split rail fuse in your glovebox. Standard fuses won't fit in the slot. Why would Ford do something crazy like this? There are four different types of fuses in the box. Doesn't make sense.

raptor556

Reaction score
probably because the overwhelming majority of fuses never blow. that is just the reality. The only times I have ever, in my lift blown fuses was when I *** tinkering with something.

of course there is the infamous gen 1 fuse that blew for some owners. so it does happen from time to time that a particular model has a particular fuse that blows for an appreciable amount of people, but that usually gets pretty well known very fast. since owners love to go online and talk about what went wrong.

But sure, don't hurt to have a backup. I don't disagree. i should get some backups myself, not a bad way to spend a few bucks