Gonna Be a Long Wait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra1832

Reaction score
Well just ordered a silver Screw with everything except graphics and tail gate step. Gonna be a long wait...I need spring and nice roads here in Ma. so I can pull out my GT500 to pass the time lol. Ordered the truck through Bonnell Ford. They used to sponsor our local SVTOA chapter and treated me well on the deal. Great guys.

Looking forward to my 5th SVT product.

Mike

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just ordered a silver Screw with everything except graphics and tail gate step. Gonna be a long wait...I need spring and nice roads here in Ma. so I can pull out my GT500 to pass the time lol. Ordered the truck through Bonnell Ford. They used to sponsor our local SVTOA chapter and treated me well on the deal. Great guys.

Looking forward to my 5th SVT product.

Mike

This is the place to be to pass the time and Daydream about your soon-to-be Raptor. Welcome.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Welcome! If you don't want to wait I'd look around and see whats already available. Team Ford treated me very well and they are the largest Raptor dealer in the nation. Given the whole disaster going on in japan I would rather find one sooner rather than later. Who knows what Ford relies on from Japan. Could be anything from screens in the dash to ECUs...

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
The wait isn't too bad until your truck is built and awaiting shipment. I ordered on 1/8 and the truck was built 3/7 and still sitting waiting to ship. That part sucks.