Going from Geisers to something else - opinions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in your exact same boat two months ago! I literally thought I was reading my own words.

the only difference is that I do go offroad 2-3 times a month.

I had Geisers and icons on option 1. I wasn’t pleased with the ride at all. We have two raptors and I preferred the stock feel over my icon and Geiser feel.

I went with King 3.0s all around and have ZERO regrets. It has transformed my truck and exceeded my expectations.

I have also started driving around with a few hundred pounds of tube sand in my bed. It’s helped soften up the rear icons. They are meant to have some weight on them.

OP
OP
scmsltn

scmsltn

Reaction score
I was in your exact same boat two months ago! I literally thought I was reading my own words.

the only difference is that I do go offroad 2-3 times a month.

I had Geisers and icons on option 1. I wasn’t pleased with the ride at all. We have two raptors and I preferred the stock feel over my icon and Geiser feel.

I went with King 3.0s all around and have ZERO regrets. It has transformed my truck and exceeded my expectations.

I have also started driving around with a few hundred pounds of tube sand in my bed. It’s helped soften up the rear icons. They are meant to have some weight on them.

thats good advice for the icon rear leafs I will try it. 1.5” collars are getting installed up front with the factory springs on Monday so I hope I like it before having to consider more expensive options.

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I was under the impression that the Geisers were the best alternative to spring collars?
I thought the Geisers would give a softer ride under more preload being a progressive spring. ?
Now I'm thinking going with the collars if it doesnt really change much from stock.
I had my Gen1 on top perch with 37s, I didnt like it, ruined the ride, but looked badass.