GOD’S COUNTRY….

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought I would drop this here. I've never seen this happen before. We went from 51 and raining to 5 with very high winds in about 6 hours. The evergreens froze in the windswept position! These are pictures with zero wind. it took me about 10 minutes to get in my beater truck. The electric locks wouldn't work because the lock rod was frozen. I used to the key to unlock it and it sounded like broken glass when I turned the key. Then all the door seals were frozen shut!

1671904430893.jpeg

1671913649134.jpeg

1671913720853.jpeg

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Not an adventurous pic, but it's my favorite pic from the last year. Kiddo jacked his first High School home run and hit it off his best friend that happened to be pitching. They were previously teammates at the public HS then went to different private schools after china virus BS. The teams weren't scheduled to play all season but another team backed out because the field wet and they picked up the game. They had kind words for each other when he rounded 3rd. Sh itty pic cause I was looking into the sun.:)

attic.jpg

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Not an adventurous pic, but it's my favorite pic from the last year. Kiddo jacked his first High School home run and hit it off his best friend that happened to be pitching. They were previously teammates at the public HS then went to different private schools after china virus BS. The teams weren't scheduled to play all season but another team backed out because the field wet and they picked up the game. They had kind words for each other when he rounded 3rd. Sh itty pic cause I was looking into the sun.:)

View attachment 385466
Memories that can’t be replaced! Gather as many as you can ;)