Angles Landing- Zion National Park…Iconic!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Angles Landing is one of the most Iconic 4xFoot Hikes in the NP system. People from all around the world travel to Zion to experience Angels Landing …
I have Thousand's of images from Zion. If you haven’t figured out yet, I Love Zion NP and pretty much All of Utah!

I for one really love seeing all the fantastic images from all around our Amazing Country and from around the World. Whether 4x4 or 4xFoot I love them all! Please keep sharing them, they fuel my desire to get out and see them all before I take my last Dirt Trail, to my Dirt my Dirt Nap..
If you think this is annoying, wait until I get started on my True Love…YOSEMITE :patriot::patriot::patriot:B6096144-1BDD-43D0-9A6D-259003259322.jpeg933F8C18-EBEA-49F5-BD1D-92922EFA5478.jpegB64719B0-EECC-4D58-9CA7-5ACE95108DB3.jpegF57EE8E6-0A0F-4EFC-9F8A-8893C743A279.jpegF128B882-1493-4C91-A445-03DFDB00BC1A.jpeg

Last edited:

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bunman. There is this slot canyon down in the “crack” between UT/NV. It’s called Pariah Canyon.

Pariah is the worlds longest slot canyon. It’s a 4-5 day hike. Amazing experience.

Yosemite…I spent two months a year there climbing the big walls. That was then:)

There’s a series of huts called the Yosemite “High Sierra Camps”. Highly recommended.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Bunman. There is this slot canyon down in the “crack” between UT/NV. It’s called Pariah Canyon.

Pariah is the worlds longest slot canyon. It’s a 4-5 day hike. Amazing experience.

Yosemite…I spent two months a year there climbing the big walls. That was then:)

There’s a series of huts called the Yosemite “High Sierra Camps”. Highly recommended.
Your a lucky man , those are incredibly beautiful places. I’ve done sections of the Big Gulch. My Lee’s Ferry thread has the lower end where I went from the bottom up, breath taking beauty!
I envy you being able to climb the Big Walls in my favorite place in the world. After so many mfing surgeries, my Fing stairs feel like El Cap :( I am able to Free Solo my 10’ ladder though. So I got that going for me :)
Don‘t mention the High Sierra camps :( I finally got a permit for the seven day trip years ago. My “friends” all Fing flaked :( So now I fly Solo but the permit is next to impossible to secure. If I can get my knee working again I still plan on trying. I’ve sectioned a lot of the JMT. The High Sierra’s are my Favorite Mountains.
Sadly my days of a 70# pack are done. If I can get my son to Sherpa, I could possibly do a 3-5 days.
I encourage anyone able to get the time off to do the Long Trails while your body is young and Whole….

Didn’t I see a picture of you in Time Magazine Smoking Dope with Royal Robbins and Fing with the Rangers at Camp 4? :happy175::happy160::head3: