GJ Motorsports | BLOW OUT SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
dont want to derail too much or step on vendors toes, but doug at evil mfg probably has those lights in stock. and he really good at communication, as much as a busy shop can be, but they will respond. they also have 3rd brake lights

That product has nothing to do with the GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Light. I'm not a fan of the evil because it requires you to drill holes but i bet they at least respond to customers, so kudos to them for good communication. Maybe we'll look at carrying the evil, although as I said, my own concern with their product is the mounting method.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That product has nothing to do with the GJ Motorsports 3rd Brake Light. I'm not a fan of the evil because it requires you to drill holes but i bet they at least respond to customers, so kudos to them for good communication. Maybe we'll look at carrying the evil, although as I said, my own concern with their product is the mounting method.
i thought they used the same or similiar red leds for the marker/brake lights.

yotator

Reaction score
I placed an order with GJ in March, finally got an update saying "no idea when you'll get your light." Some customers have been waiting 6+ months at this point.