Giving back by helping a Veteran...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a little hint to the new look for Vince's Burb. Although I was not able to find a company to donate a rim & tire package, I WAS able to work out a discount on buying some. Below is a picture of the rims I ordered for the Burb. Vince had mentioned that he wanted flat black so I found something I thought he might like. I sure hope he is happy with them!

Attachments

• ProComp Rims.jpg
    ProComp Rims.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 66

Nitefighter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a little hint to the new look for Vince's Burb. Although I was not able to find a company to donate a rim & tire package, I WAS able to work out a discount on buying some. Below is a picture of the rims I ordered for the Burb. Vince had mentioned that he wanted flat black so I found something I thought he might like. I sure hope he is happy with them!

Those are going to look sick Chris! Thank you very much for all the help your giving Vince!

OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AND, here is a "teaser" pic of the tires that go with the rims. Obviously the rims in the pic aren't the rims he is getting.

images.ashx