Give me a break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
I think it’s great , I get your statement but all these things do is help push the manufactures to improve their designs and engineering. To set out of the normal and maybe create better/ more exciting. From leather seating to sunroofs being introduced to picks ups as everyone laughed..now every one wants it, it’s all good

OP
OP
ddpt

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it’s great , I get your statement but all these things do is help push the manufactures to improve their designs and engineering. To set out of the normal and maybe create better/ more exciting. From leather seating to sunroofs being introduced to picks ups as everyone laughed..now every one wants it, it’s all good
Yes, I do agree

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Derrick Hernandez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very true! Seems a bit much until everyone has it then it's a must have. Well put.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stronger, lighter, better functionality. What exactly is the problem?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I hope Ford airs a new commercial: You have two cage choices, one military grade aluminum, the other carbon fiber. We're now going to release a 700lbs grizzly bear into the room; Pick a cage.

What an lolsy campaign by GM.