Giant thank you to Bruce at Hush Audio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Old Fart - you did all that work? I’m impressed!

Thanks, it's not pretty, but it's functional and any repairs needed down the road will the same as stock. It's pretty tedious to work around all the wires and attachments, but it's not that hard. I watched a YouTube video on how to do it and the person in the video covered up a bunch of the wires in the door! I knew better than that without watching a video. First job I ever had was as a motorcycle mechanic after school and summers when I turned 16, so I'm fairly handy. I started racing at 12 and fixing my own bikes out of necessity, so before long I actually knew what I was doing. I wish we had the web and YouTube to look stuff up like we can now. Chilton's books, or factory manuals were the only game in town. :emotions122:

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's not pretty, but it's functional and any repairs needed down the road will the same as stock. It's pretty tedious to work around all the wires and attachments, but it's not that hard. I watched a YouTube video on how to do it and the person in the video covered up a bunch of the wires in the door! I knew better than that without watching a video. First job I ever had was as a motorcycle mechanic after school and summers when I turned 16, so I'm fairly handy. I started racing at 12 and fixing my own bikes out of necessity, so before long I actually knew what I was doing. I wish we had the web and YouTube to look stuff up like we can now. Chilton's books, or factory manuals were the only game in town. :emotions122:
Any chance you can give the links for the YouTube videos that you watched? I've seen a couple, but nothing that's really applicable or shows what you're talking about. I guess I just haven't found the right ones yet. Thanks!

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my neighborhood was Northwood Villa. I was also one of the first owners in Westpark and was the 7th tenant in the first phase of the Tustin Market Place.
At the time we were the northern most development - the orange
groves were after our development.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At the time we were the northern most development - the orange
groves were after our development.

We are looking to relocate to Texas in the next year or so, depending on the election outcome.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score