Getting in line for 2022 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was posted on the Gen 3 FB page, scroll down it's still up there. Still has a very fake vibe to it, kind of like the UFO spotting videos.
Yeah I think that’s where I saw it. And I agree. It seemed kind of sketch, but then again with all the chatter of chip holds, who knows. As someone waiting for a build date, I hope it was fake!

Sand dunes

Reaction score
2022 Black 37pkg, moonroof, spray in Bedliner, start/stop delete, no graphics....ordered 10-5-21 scheduled to week 11-29-21 I was expecting/hoping it would be spring..Sold my Gen2 and bought a plug in fusion while I wait for the Raptor....looks like I won't have to worry about getting stuck in the snow this winter lol.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gang, Since i called all those dealers, i left my name in the queue on many of them , one of them just called today says they got White and Code Orange 2021 coming in, This one is in Kern County, CA If your local markup is $5k, everyone else is $10k. if your interested PM me I'll send you rep and contact card.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to a couple of dealers in NY. All wanted 10k above MSRP for 37 package. 4 -7 months until delivery.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 for MSRP and money down. From what the dealership told me and my own research the 22 Raptor production starts in Dec and the possible delivery window would be Feb to Apr. I am not holding my breath on that.
The first VINs for 22s were issued yesterday with build dates in late Nov-Dec. Just depends on where you are on the list, priority, number of allocations the dealer has, if a raven flew past the dealership when your order was submitted, etc... ;) If I get mine by late spring, I will be happy. At least I haven't been waiting 18 months for a Bronco... like my buddy.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The chip shortage is finally starting to show signs of easing up so I think my prediction is spot on.
Once chips are available again, the backlog has to be built and shipped. And there's a lot of pent-up demand. I know several people who want new cars but they own one that runs and don't feel like being bent over by a dealer, so they're waiting for this to blow over. Once those people have bought their new cars, this will start easing. So if the chip shortage magically goes away in Q1 of 2022, I still expect demand to be higher than supply for the rest of the year. You may well be able to buy a car more easily, but deals will be scarce.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just place an order today. 4-7 months.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 10.43.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 10.43.39 PM.png
    480.1 KB · Views: 81

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gang, Since i called all those dealers, i left my name in the queue on many of them , one of them just called today says they got White and Code Orange 2021 coming in, This one is in Kern County, CA If your local markup is $5k, everyone else is $10k. if your interested PM me I'll send you rep and contact card.
Hi BlueWhale - is the code orange a 37"

party2309

Reaction score
I talked to 2 dealers who said no 2022 allocations have been given out and that whoever says so is lying. One said he got an email from Ford last week stating they have no plans to start 2022 builds as they are focusing on the 2021’s. From looking at this thread that doesn’t seem to be the case so are they wrong?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I talked to 2 dealers who said no 2022 allocations have been given out and that whoever says so is lying. One said he got an email from Ford last week stating they have no plans to start 2022 builds as they are focusing on the 2021’s. From looking at this thread that doesn’t seem to be the case so are they wrong?
2 dealers, you haven’t even scratched the surface. Do those dealers normally receive allocations? Extend your search.