GEN3 Ford Raptor R Owner Pics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought an R last Thursday. I likely got one of the better deals in SoCal, but it still wasn't pretty. I traded a Rivian R1T and they did me pretty solid on that. I'm happy to be back in a Raptor, this is my 3rd one, one of each gen. I guess it's time to update my avatar.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpeg
    IMG_0007.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 49

Cornwallis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Momentary lapse in judgment? Congrats on the R!
Thanks, and yeah, something to try. And you can bet you don’t want to drag race any Rivian with any Raptor, it won’t be pretty. But, that said, I like to get off the grid a bit further than an EV will allow and I hadn’t had a Gen 3 Raptor yet, so here I am. The Rivian is an adventure vehicle that you can’t really adventure too far in, which sucks. I was pre price increase on the Rivian so I did fine there, that helped move things along.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old man picked up his R last night. Amazing truck. If I could have afforded one I would have gotten one as well. Traded in my Gen3 for the TRX. Both trucks are sweet. Raptor more refined, but can't go wrong with either.

1701362354050.png

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is she embarrassed to be seen is a fiat? If she was in the Raptor she would be standing proudly in front. lol

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old man picked up his R last night. Amazing truck. If I could have afforded one I would have gotten one as well. Traded in my Gen3 for the TRX. Both trucks are sweet. Raptor more refined, but can't go wrong with either.

View attachment 434635
Two sweet rides, jealous of both! You glad you switched to the TRX over the 3.5 Gen 3?

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two sweet rides, jealous of both! You glad you switched to the TRX over the 3.5 Gen 3?
Thanks! Ya I really like the TRX. I miss some small things about the Raptor but I would do it again. Now if I could afford a R I would totally do that over the TRX. You really can't go wrong with either for the most part.