Gen1/Gen2 pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Gilligan, where have you been. I've missed you.... Glad you are okay. Your all delusional if you really thought Ford planned on all the Raptors going offroad. It's great that they are capable, but it's the buyers choice how they ultimately want to use it. I'm sure none of you guys got the 802A package, because that would be total hypocrisy. Adaptive cruise control on a Raptor. Say it isn't so. Have a good night Gilligan. You've been missed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You're**

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
we know that a lot of the trucks dont go offroading, but Im pretty damn sure they didnt plan for fake, plastic caliper covers.

im glad you got 802a package, it should really help your resale, even if the custom interior and lights don't.

as someone who had a custom boat interior done, it hasn't held up like the factory one did at all.. hopefully you dont end up in the same "boat"

OP
OP
S

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here pretty much. From when it first debuted and my initial thought was meh. After checking it out in person and parking mine by it, it just doesn't have the same beast look. I think the gen1 flows better like a clean slate designed vehicle whereas the gen2 almost looks like separate designers worked on different segments and slapped the parts together. Unfortunately, the more I see it the less I like it. The engine was already a no-go for me but the looks are not growing on me. Quite the opposite and I'm a huge ford guy. Love the super duty's though!
Seriously???

Attachments

• IMG_7311.JPG
    IMG_7311.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_7312.JPG
    IMG_7312.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 163

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously???

Yep!

If we're just talking colors in those two shots the Blue Flame is amazing (your pic is rather blurry and faded) but so is the Lightning Blue on the new one. Sharp color. But a sharp color doesn't make a truck.

OP
OP
S

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep!

If we're just talking colors in those two shots the Blue Flame is amazing (your pic is rather blurry and faded) but so is the Lightning Blue on the new one. Sharp color. But a sharp color doesn't make a truck.

Ha! Ok.

OP
OP
S

Shockm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you just ***** or was that the sound of the Jen 2 exhaust?

You can't tell the difference? What kind of women are you hanging around with? Do you prefer women with that "V8 rumble"?..........