Gen1/Gen2 pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krock77

Reaction score
Yea, that helps me sleep. I mean really- you think I give two seconds of thought as to what a 2017 Raptor looks like when I'm not reading this forum?

I like Ford trucks, so I bought the best looking F150 they ever made. I didn't like the looks of the '17 Raptor from day one at the Autoshow. I was watching it live online when it was introduced. I was thinking about buying one until I saw it. Then I went and bought the '13 used.

I still don't like the '17 Raptors, even though I do like the 2015+ trucks in general. To me it looks exactly like I described- it's like they took a 2015 and said, OK now make it look like a Raptor. The 10-14 Raptor's form followed function. The 17 Raptor's form follows the 10-14 Raptor's form.

I'm sure it performs just fine- and I'd be surprised if it wasn't better all around. I just don't like the look of it compared to the original Raptors. You know, like if they were parked side by side, like uh- all the pictures in this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM
----------

I listed 4 just from Ford in post #25 above, including F150 trucks.

If you were such a badass offroader you wouldn't give a shit what it looked like. Your just a ******* fake ass bitch who likes to talk shit about everybody else's truck. You admit the 2017 will perform better offroad, YET you went out and bought a used 2013...... Hmmm. You are a JOKE!!!!

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you were such a badass offroader you wouldn't give a shit what it looked like. Your just a ******* fake ass bitch who likes to talk shit about everybody else's truck. You admit the 2017 will perform better offroad, YET you went out and bought a used 2013...... Hmmm. You are a JOKE!!!!

bro, you are a poser, but we like people like you. We'll scoop up your street queen in a year when they come out with the next best Raptor and take off those lame ass 20s and even lamer plastic brake caliper covers and return the truck's dignity. :supergay:

krock77

Reaction score
bro, you are a poser, but we like people like you. We'll scoop up your street queen in a year when they come out with the next best Raptor and take off those lame ass 20s and even lamer plastic brake caliper covers and return the truck's dignity. :supergay:
Ok Bro...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Just get it over man- nobody likes your truck. Bashing on other people because your truck is totally gay just makes you look a ****.

krock77

Reaction score
I thought it would be good to give the dozen of you(that's 12 Eric) something to talk about when you meet up on Saturday to top off your fluids and hit the trails!!!

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought it would be good to give the dozen of you(that's 12 Eric) something to talk about when you meet up on Saturday to top off your fluids and hit the trails!!!

@EricM maybe he's talking about topping off the fluids in our shocks.. that was the last fluid I changed. more money than brains..

krock77

Reaction score
@EricM maybe he's talking about topping off the fluids in our shocks.. that was the last fluid I changed. more money than brains..
If that was the last fluids you changed after apparently driving it so hard offroad, then good luck! Shouldn't be talking about brains fish eyes. I'm sure your not worried, you can rebuild it yourself!!!! Your a fake just like Eric.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that was the last fluids you changed after apparently driving it so hard offroad, then good luck! Shouldn't be talking about brains fish eyes. I'm sure your not worried, you can rebuild it yourself!!!! Your a fake just like Eric.

a fake??? Im not the one rolling with fake brembo plastic covers glued to my calipers, buddy..

krock77

Reaction score
a fake??? Im not the one rolling with fake brembo plastic covers glued to my calipers, buddy..

Downforce, now now... You should know exactly how the caliper covers are installed being the mechanic you claim to be?!?!?! There is no glue Cowboy!!!!! Those caliper covers really rub you the wrong way. I love it!!!! I'm going to ship you a set of your own. Maybe you can hang them on your Snap-on tool box tough guy...