Gen 4 500hp dark horse V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yea, the hybrid Aviator is underwhelming at best.
Seats are nice, FWIW. You do get **** tons of torque, but at a pretty substantial weight penalty. That weight penalty we’re all dancing around means a change in tire selection, which implicates suspension dynamics, and so on. With current tech, I just don’t see how they could offset that weight penalty, make it off road capable, and provide a tangible boost in power. If they could keep the weight at current levels and implement... maybe. I don’t think the tech is there.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seats are nice, FWIW. You do get **** tons of torque, but at a pretty substantial weight penalty. That weight penalty we’re all dancing around means a change in tire selection, which implicates suspension dynamics, and so on. With current tech, I just don’t see how they could offset that weight penalty, make it off road capable, and provide a tangible boost in power. If they could keep the weight at current levels and implement... maybe. I don’t think the tech is there.
It’s the same tech gap that needs to be closed to make an ev viable for road racing. Right now they’re just 0-60 and 1/4 cars.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It would not surprise me if they s
It’s the same tech gap that needs to be closed to make an ev viable for road racing. Right now they’re just 0-60 and 1/4 cars.
it will be a task to make a battery of that size take the off-road pounding.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder how the 4xe is holding up on the wranglers who actually wheel...different kinda pounding gigidy...but still a lot of harsh impacts.