Gen 4 500hp dark horse V8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the gen 4, due in 2025-26 going to get the 500hp v8 from the dark horse? I’m sure the raptor r will be discontinued by then. Let’s be honest….we all want a V8, and ford knows this. And…..they want “raptor” to be unique. The 3.5HO might not be the future (next 4 yrs).

Last edited:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are going to have a Darkhorse version of the reg F-150. It will be at a price point just below the Raptor.

ltdan2025

Reaction score
are we really on a Raptor forum making claims that we are fighting for our livelihood? REALLY? Let’s get back to reality for a minute, these trucks are $80k - $90k if you are driving one of these you have no idea what fighting for your livelihood means. And before anyone gets too upset by the reality of my post, know I have served this great country and have seen what it is like in other countries. While we are far from perfect, this is still the greatest country in the world. Now let’s stop complaining and fear mongering and get back to talking about these amazing trucks and all the fun things we have the capibility to go do!

Last edited: