Gen 3 - Ordering List???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score

dvm

Reaction score
I keep hoping they'll throw in the towel for 2021 and make it a 2022 with the option of 37s that aren't tied to the blue interior. Give me 37s with Black interior!
Maybe we get really lucky and have the raptor and raptor r released at the same time. Or do you think the raptor R will still be a full year behind regardless of when the regular raptor finally gets produced.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Levine from Ford said vaguely the R will follow next year. This was on Twitter from him and this was announced at the Raptor reveal. Probably a bit before they knew how bad the chip shortage would be.

At this point if they had an R to show off in that release, it probably would have held off many people from going to the TRX. I think there marketing of the Gen 3 was somewhat flawed. They had people in the palm of there hands. Some have slipped away.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe we get really lucky and have the raptor and raptor r released at the same time. Or do you think the raptor R will still be a full year behind regardless of when the regular raptor finally gets produced.
I think the R is a slow roll, especially considering the current environment. We'll get some details in 2022, but I think the first MY R is a 2023. We'll see it fall of 2022 at the earliest.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Levine from Ford said vaguely the R will follow next year. This was on Twitter from him and this was announced at the Raptor reveal. Probably a bit before they knew how bad the chip shortage would be.

At this point if they had an R to show off in that release, it probably would have held off many people from going to the TRX. I think there marketing of the Gen 3 was somewhat flawed. They had people in the palm of there hands. Some have slipped away.
2023 at the very earliest for an R. They will be playing catch up well into ‘22z. No one will have a “2021” Gen 3 until Jan of 2022 at the earliest, probably later. Even at this point they should stop the ******** and call it a ‘22. This makes me pissed at Ford and I’m sure I’m not alone

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2023 at the very earliest for an R. They will be playing catch up well into ‘22z. No one will have a “2021” Gen 3 until Jan of 2022 at the earliest, probably later. Even at this point they should stop the ******** and call it a ‘22. This makes me pissed at Ford and I’m sure I’m not alone
I’d like to see specs released. Have they come out yet? If the specs aren’t out, how can ordering banks even open?

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they still call it a 2021 and order banks open June 10th, by the time folks get their trucks in Sept/Oct, the 2022 F150 lineup will be released. Just call it a 2022 and be done with it. oh, and offer 37s with black interior. I bet they could offer the 37 blackout package 1k higher than the blue package and get more people taking that to be honest.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to see specs released. Have they come out yet? If the specs aren’t out, how can ordering banks even open?
At this point, if they don't come out with a decent bump, it's going to be a let down. Why hold back? They're probably planning on releasing specs on the same day the order banks open.