Gen 3 Europe price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to make you laugh and figure out about what are prices for Raptor in Europe... Well, I would like to say no comment !!!
Finally, the R with much ADM is not so expensive in US... :emotions33:

Have fun following this link :
For those who don't like to count and convert, it mean with all taxes and fees :175K $:deal:

cptnslo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to make you laugh and figure out about what are prices for Raptor in Europe... Well, I would like to say no comment !!!
Finally, the R with much ADM is not so expensive in US... :emotions33:

Have fun following this link :
For those who don't like to count and convert, it mean with all taxes and fees :175K $:deal:
Is that a euro price so 150k

OP
OP
julien194b

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price with vat is indicated in the link, it's about 160K €...
NO one buy this with Vat bcs it's for professional use in theory...And to avoid to pay this vat, the truck is considered for 4 passengers, the midle back security belt is removed and it's written on truck paper that it's 4 places...
I want to add when I bought mine (20's gen 2 802A) almost 3 years ago, I made a great deal , it was during COVID, Market of everything "was off" I purchased mine directly from Florida with 4 months of use and 3K miles for 64K $ , like new , at this time Euro was high , so it come to me for 54K €...After that you must add: Taxes,fees,shippement, standardisation european law, Vat....

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
We’re laughing WITH you... not AT you :)

OUCH.
It hurts my wallet just to look at that.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score

204083 € HT soit 244900 € TTC​

first number is without taxes,secound included​

France pass a huge tax for big,powerful V8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
265,704.25 United States Dollar but work have to be done to "legalize " the truck for France.
think like $ 30 000 plus the 40 000 euro of taxes,so we are very lucky in the USA ,on top fuel is double!
Stop complaining!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
We’re not lucky, we got fed up with bullshìt taxes rebelled, sent the Brits home with their snooty tails between their legs in abject humiliation

H/T to the French for the assist.
We’ve gotten a bit lazy in our government supervision as the whole Ukraine business has illustrated

Every time I’m visiting Europe and have to fill up I wonder just how long until the Europeans get fed up and go all “Ceaucesecu” on thei governments…