Gen 3 Common issues we are now seeing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Damn I guess I'm very lucky / fortunate as my 23 has 18k miles with some moderate offroad driving with 0 issues

I'm a lifelong Ford guy, hate seeing all these issues
Probably best to stay off the forums then. Kinda like people that don't watch the news don't get carditis. :)

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dropped mine off for a 20,000 mile oil change, service called and informed me that I had a leaky front passenger side axle seal. They replaced it same day, and I retrieved that afternoon. So no down time for me, but be aware.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you able to purchase the clips separately? Mine broke as well an me I currently have it zip ties.
You have to buy the whole solenoid and wire. The clip is attached to the wire with, A F-in zip tie.
I think you can get something at AmazonI zip tied my wire to the shock body just beside where it should have been. Work for a couple weeks.

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please delete this post, or let me know if it’s already been covered and I’ll delete it. Sometimes my radio sounds distorted / staticky using Apple play, or Bluetooth. It also randomly adjusts balance to the left or right side only. All I have to do to fix it is turn the truck off, open the door, close the door, then restart it.