Gen 3 Color's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave-O

Reaction score
I'm that guy who went for the trendy "code orange." I like the way it looks. It should look good dirty. I think I will still like the color years later. The best thing would be to just go with black. Then you can always wrap it any color you want and the black door jams will still look ok with whatever color you wrap it with.

RGB

Reaction score
I went it Agate Black. I see so many Lead Foots on the road. That’s probably because it’s such an awesome color. But it looks like everyone is going with Anitmatter this time around.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u can always do a wrap.
Saw a gorgeous 2019 light green mat in Oakland.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Velocity Blue stands out in a crowd, you don't see very many of them, and as previously stated, it is awesome in the sun... and it hides the light dust and dirt pretty well! On second thought, in my best Obe-Wan Kenobi voice, "You don't want to order Velocity Blue."

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Velocity Blue stands out in a crowd, you don't see very many of them, and as previously stated, it is awesome in the sun... and it hides the light dust and dirt pretty well! On second thought, in my best Obe-Wan Kenobi voice, "You don't want to order Velocity Blue."
You are kind of right. Well, add one more color to my list. Process of elimination needs to begin I think. Code Orange is in the lead, but not by much.

I think Anti matter is going to be like black- a ***** to keep clean

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want flashy - Code Orange, Red, or Blue. If you want b i t c h i n' but high maintenance, Antimatter Blue. If you want to blend in, Leadfoot or White. Leadfoot disappears in a crowd and there is always a crowd of white trucks to blend into. White is the best for not showing scratches and dirt and for staying cool in the sun. It also disappears in a blizzard, which might be a minus.

WestcampTX

Reaction score
You are kind of right. Well, add one more color to my list. Process of elimination needs to begin I think. Code Orange is in the lead, but not by much.

I think Anti matter is going to be like black- a ***** to keep clean
A ***** to keep clean, but one of the smexiest colors on the planet.
My biggest hangup on my white raptor is that it is only available in Oxford and not star white. My wife’s 21 lariat is star white, and I have to say it is an absolutely beautiful color. Not sure why Ford is being cheap with the raptor colors.