Gen 3 Color's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Magnetic to Leadfoot…..nearly chose AMB.

Crool88

Reaction score
Velocity blue. Was hoping for carbonized grey from the F150. I currently have an LFG F150. I like the color but wanted something metallic this time.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
I've always like Ford performance blue but apparently that color is owned by Shelby? I went for velocity blue. I have had white trucks before but can never find it in the home Depot parking lot due to the millions of fleet and construction trucks there
Haha. Agreed. Why I will never own a white truck.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
White would be the last color in the world I would choose. Every Military vehicle is white damn near, hate it. I went from Magnetic to Antimatter Blue. It isn't everywhere like many other colors. Wanted Lead Foot Grey...but it's everywhere.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went from Performance blue to Antimatter blue. I’m not sure how it’ll look in person vs the build and price pics but I’m locked in now.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No wrong color in my opinion. I only buy white. Faster/better resale, visibility (reflects more at dusk night) and it is easer to match to colored wheels IMO. To each there own

Last edited:

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could go with code orange because it is exclusive to the raptor and you won’t see it on other Ford vehicles.
of course, Ford has amazing blues being the blue oval so you can’t go wrong with one of them.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got my choices down to Code Orange, Leadfoot, and Antimatter.
I’ve heard LF is a ***** to keep clean though. I’d imagine AMB would be too since it’s a darker color. And the CO is flashy.