Gen 3 Color's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A ***** to keep clean, but one of the smexiest colors on the planet.
My biggest hangup on my white raptor is that it is only available in Oxford and not star white. My wife’s 21 lariat is star white, and I have to say it is an absolutely beautiful color. Not sure why Ford is being cheap with the raptor colors.
I had white on my Tundra Pro and love that color scheme, but I’m ready for something different. With Anti-matter, I think the 37 interior will look really good together. I’m just glad I have a while until I’m ready to decide lmao

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was stuck between AMB and CO. I was lucky enough to see both colors in person at an auto show. There is not a single photo that does CO justice. It is so much better looking in person. With them right next to each other in the bright sun, it was an easy choice for me.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was stuck between AMB and CO. I was lucky enough to see both colors in person at an auto show. There is not a single photo that does CO justice. It is so much better looking in person. With them right next to each other in the bright sun, it was an easy choice for me.
Great to hear. I always wanted an Orange vehicle. (A Boss 302 in Grabber Orange!!!’) Just had to be the right vehicle to pull it off. It was a no brainer for me to order CO. One of the reasons I never got a Gen2 was I kept waiting for it to come out in this color. Thanks for posting that.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great to hear. I always wanted an Orange vehicle. (A Boss 302 in Grabber Orange!!!’) Just had to be the right vehicle to pull it off. It was a no brainer for me to order CO. One of the reasons I never got a Gen2 was I kept waiting for it to come out in this color. Thanks for posting that.
Have you seen one in person? If not, I can dig up the thread where I posted a couple of color chips that better matched what I saw in person.