gen 3 bump stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The orange rubber bumper that bolts to the underside of the frame gets removed when you install these kits.
They do not, nor would you want to. Again, you do not want to add that inch of travel back or you risk ripping fenders lol.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that orange bumper is left installed? I’m not talking about adding travel.
I’m going to double check that tonight to make sure I’m not spreading misinformation. RPG installed my RPG bumps themselves, so however they did it I trust is correct.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going to double check that tonight to make sure I’m not spreading misinformation. RPG installed my RPG bumps themselves, so however they did it I trust is correct.
If RPG leaves it installed they would be the only ones I’ve heard of that do that. Wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If RPG leaves it installed they would be the only ones I’ve heard of that do that. Wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing.

You sir are correct, my apologies, that bump has been removed. I’ve taken rear hits so hard I was staring at the ground wondering if I was going to flip, and the bumps didn’t compress all the way, there was about an inch left of travel. The limiting bump must be the one in the shock.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sir are correct, my apologies, that bump has been removed. I’ve taken rear hits so hard I was staring at the ground wondering if I was going to flip, and the bumps didn’t compress all the way, there was about an inch left of travel. The limiting bump must be the one in the shock.
Good to know the bumper in the shock can take that!