Gen 3 Aux Switch Fuse location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Sunday everyone,

To keep a long story short, I‘m trying to find the fuse location for the auxiliary switch #2 & #3. I‘ve looked online and what I’m finding doesn’t match truck. Can any of you please point me in the right direction?

TIA,

Steve

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Sunday everyone,

To keep a long story short, I‘m trying to find the fuse location for the auxiliary switch #2 & #3. I‘ve looked online and what I’m finding doesn’t match truck. Can any of you please point me in the right direction?

TIA,

Steve

Hey Steve,

I marked them in the photo below. As you'll notice in the screen shots from the Manual on the center screen in the truck. The Diagram and the pages stating what is where can be a bit confusing. So in my picture with the arrows, you'll see that there is a 10 amp switch marked #3 or #1 and then there is another 15 amp switch marked with #1 or #3.

That is where the manual gets confusing. It says that the 15amp switch is #1 and the 10amp switch is #3. However, they SWITCH (no pun intended) those if you have the 801A package with the stock fog lights. They don't physically move the fuses. The flip flop the wires underneath. So your Aux 1 becomes the 10 amp with the less demanding draw and your Aux 3 becomes the 15 amp.

It sucks that they just don't tell you that.

If you can't find this fuse box. It is located right behind the battery toward the cab.

Hope this helps!!

John

SPV Parts

i.jpgt.jpgu.jpgy.jpg