Gen 3 amber parking lights flashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wallybosch

Reaction score
Has anyone had their amber parking lights flicker? I took delivery of my 22 three weeks ago and the driver side amber parking lights flicker on and off….. but not all the time?
I have never noticed the passenger side do it. I wanted to make sure the headlight wire harness was pushed in all the way but to get to it would be a long process.

I may just have to take it to the dealer and have them check it out?

bigdaddyspank

Reaction score
LOL, I just took delivery on 3 Aug of my 22...Doing the same exact thing. When it turns on after a little time it flickers, then it doesn't do it again until you recycle the lights.....I don't dare take it to the dealer because to remove that assembly, the whole front has to be removed, Lower Valance, Front Fender Flares, Grille, etc...Not wanting any collateral damage....I can live with it...LOL Same Color, Atlas Blue....Although the same light as the DRL, only does it when the Parking lights are turned on either by the switch or door opening. Does not flicker with the DRL on which is brighter....hmmmm. At first, i thought it was a data upload or something like your modem flashing or something...I'm glad it's happening to others because now I don't necessarily feel like my truck is broke...just an anomaly. If anyone is brave enough to let a dealer troubleshoot and attempt to repair, please share your terror, i mean fix... lol..

Attachments

• IMG_2049.mov
    1.3 MB
Last edited:

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I honestly thought i was the only one. I have that exact same issue, and i"m due to go into the dealer in 10 days to get that headlight replaced, along with several other issues addressed.

Now i'm not so sure the new headlight they got is going to solve this....

Mine also only happens when the truck is on auxiliary or a door open. If the truck is running, the issue does not occur.

Is it also odd that we are all blue!? Mine was a 7/13/22 delivery.

Last edited: