Geisers, Icons, and 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FerdFteen

Reaction score
OK so I got my truck back Friday after a small hiccup. First impressions are great.

I drove back to Austin from Dallas with say 600 pounds of gear in the bed: Deaver +2s, OEM shocks front and rear, Eibach springs, 4 x 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

It drove super smooth with great acceleration and the suspension handled the load nicely. Mods this round included
  • SVC intercooler
  • S&B intake
  • Cobb AP with Goose Stage 2 93 octane tune
  • King 3.0s front and rear
  • Deaver +3 leaf springs
  • 37 x 17 Toyo RT tires
  • Icon Rebound wheels
Overall really happy with how everything turned out.

Love how the truck feels after @wgr73 tune and can't wait to data log it and get an update.

Also I saw @zombiekiller truck in person. It's something else.

All my old parts are for sale: Deavers, Eibachs, tires. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
OK so I got my truck back Friday after a small hiccup. First impressions are great.

I drove back to Austin from Dallas with say 600 pounds of gear in the bed: Deaver +2s, OEM shocks front and rear, Eibach springs, 4 x 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

It drove super smooth with great acceleration and the suspension handled the load nicely. Mods this round included
  • SVC intercooler
  • S&B intake
  • Deaver +3 leaf springs
  • 37 x 17 Toyo RT tires
  • Icon Rebound wheels

Love how the truck feels after @wgr73 tune and can't wait to data log it and get an update.

All my old parts are for sale: Deavers, Eibachs, tires. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

good to meet you! I hauled my junk home friday too. :cool:

I still think you need to make a trophy. ;)

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

• SVC intercooler
  • S&B intake
  • Deaver +3 leaf springs
  • 37 x 17 Toyo RT tires
  • Icon Rebound wheels

Awesome man!!! Great update, glad everything is working out :)